Employee Commitment to Excellence
We at Marillac Residence consider it a privilege to work in this exceptional environment. We are proud to employ team members who bring not only strong clinical or technical skills to the organization, but also a caring and compassionate attitude. We believe it is the responsibility of each employee to contribute to our vision. We are proud that our staff abide by the following FAITH principles.
F. A. I. T. H.
- I am warm, welcoming, and easy to work with.
- I regularly express appreciation and give encouragement.
- I am helpful with my expertise and willingly share my knowledge.
- I bring a positive, upbeat attitude to my daily work.
- I embrace change and am supportive of changes that the organization adopts.
- I see opportunities with every issue and help create solutions.
- I am flexible and adapt to any situation.
- I am creative and find a way to work through challenges.
- I take pride in my work and seek to perform with excellence.
- I go beyond my normal job responsibilities to help others succeed.
- I take ownership of issues and follow through to resolution.
- I look for and suggest improvements to the work environment.
- I respect differences and understand that diversity makes us stronger.
- I celebrate the successes of my co-workers.
- I seek to handle differences constructively.
- I seek input from others to test and improve my ideas.
- I earn respect through keeping commitments and fulfilling expectations.
- I share credit, admit mistakes and ask for help when needed.
- I am honest in all my interactions and seek to build trust with others.
- I use equipment, supplies and my time in a responsible manner.
Come visit us or request more information
125 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481