Careers at Marillac Residence, Residential Care Community
We invite you to join our team of dedicated, talented professionals if you take pride in your work and are enthusiastic about providing compassionate care for Seniors. We offer an environment where diverse life experiences are respected and embraced.
Marillac Residence is a nonprofit, Level IV Rest Home, owned by the Sisters of Charity, Halifax and licensed by the Department of Public Health. Marillac Residence is a place of life, a place of caring, and more importantly, a true home for 76 residents. We are located in beautiful Wellesley Hills, Massachusetts. We offer health and dental insurance, generous paid vacation and sick time, a 401k plan with employer match, life insurance and long term disability for benefit eligible employees.
To apply for any of these postings please send your resume to email@example.com
Certified Nurse Assistant/Home Health Aid
We are seeking a CNA or Home Health Aide to to assist residents in life skills and other life-enriching activities. The right candidate must have:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification or Home Health Aide training
- Dedication and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous experience working with seniors preferred
- Must be fully vaccinated, including booster by 2/28/22 (per DPH mandate).
We have part time schedules available on all three shifts.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include shift/schedule preference
WEEKEND ACTIVITIES COORDINATOR
We are seeking a weekend Activities Coordinator to organize and implement activities and social/recreational events to enrich and support the intellectual, physical, creative and spiritual growth of our residents. The main responsibilities and duties include:
- Assist in the development and implementation of activity programming for seven days a week services under the direction of the Activities Director.
- Assist with group and individual activities encouraging participation.
- Assistance with resident breakfast/coffee service.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and also independently.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Activities department, in elder care facility preferred.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Charge Nurse (LPN or RN)
We are seeking a few nurses to join our staff in a part time capacity. Various schedules on all three shifts are available.
- To implement and evaluate coordinated care for assigned Residents.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required
- Chart all reports of accident/incidents involving residents. Follow established procedures
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician.
- Ensure that narcotic records are accurate for your shift.
- Review residents’ charts for specific treatments, medication orders, diets, etc., as necessary.
- Implement and maintain established nursing objectives and standards.
- Ensure that individual Resident’s needs are assessed and met appropriately and in a timely manner by staff members.
Must have an active MA LPN or RN License, in good standing. Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Prior experience working with seniors is preferred. Must be fully vaccinated including booster per DPH mandate.
Please send resume and include shift/schedule preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
Come visit us or request more information
125 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481